Thursday, November 3, 2016

Week 9: Hand Drawing



1) It wasn’t that bad. It was hard at times to keep my hand straight and not shake or move it all the time.

2) I decided to use pencil because knowing I wouldn’t be able to keep my hand steady I thought it would be a lot easier to use pencil over charcoal.

3) It was very hard. In my drawings I think you can clearly tell which one is my strong hand and with one is my dominant. Its very hard to use your non-dominant hand for something you are not use too.

4) My drawings aren’t great drawings but I think they are successful studies. My hands have a lot of similarities but in my drawings you can tell which hand is my strong hand. In the drawing of my right hand you can tell I pressed a little harder with the non-dominant hand and tried to compensate for that.

5) No I wouldn’t consider using my dominant hand. I feel like a new born trying to draw or write for the first time. I guess if I really tried I could get better at it but as of now I am pretty bad and I think I should stick to just using my dominant hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment