Sunday, November 13, 2016

Module Ten-Video Review

1) The two videos that I watch were African Art and Chinese Art: Treasures of the National Palace Museum. I choose these two videos because they both sounded most interesting to me.

2) In the African Art video I learned that art is a big part of there culture and very important. Also art in Africa is part of their everyday life. In the Chinese Art: Treasure of the National Palace Museum I learned that there is art in the museum that almost no one has ever seen outside of the museum.

3) The videos related to the text pretty well they were both mentioned in the text and the video just gave me more of visual perspective on what I read in the text.

4) The films were very informative and they helped me get more of a visual for what I read. Also the videos went a little bit more in depth because each video was a specific video on a specific type of art and had more of a luxury to go more in depth than the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment