Sunday, September 25, 2016

Color Wheel and Value Scale



1. Discuss what you thought about creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel.
It felt good and fun because it reminded me of the art classes I took in elementary and middle school. Stuff like this is what makes me enjoy taking this art class. Because, it makes me take a break from regular academic activity and do something different.
2. Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why?
I'd say the Color Wheel, because I learned things that I never knew before. Also I like painting even though I don't do so on my own leisure. 
3. What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies?
The fact that Magenta, Cyan, and Yellow are the TRUE primary colors. That was shocking to me but its very important because I believe the majority of people thinks that red, blue, and yellow are when indeed they're not. 
4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
The truth of the primary colors was perhaps the most important information I learned from watching the videos for this project. And the videos were very helpful and helped me combine certain colors and how to correctly do the color wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment