Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Blog #1






1. How was the process of creating the Gmail account and setting up the Blog?
The process of creating and setting up the blog was relatively simple and fast. Since I already had a gmail account , it made it much easier. 

2. What do you expect to learn in this course?
I expect to learn the dynamics of art, art history, how to properly review pieces of artworks and how to differentiate between different types of art. 

3. How do you feel about taking an online course?
Initially, I was quite hesitant about the idea. Although it is sometimes difficult to know where to submit certain assignments, once I got the hang of it, it became much easier for me. Plus, the teacher is very helpful and helps in a timely fashion. Thus, so far I enjoy it.

4. What three things in the Growth Mindset videos do you believe most apply to you?
The first thing was that I believe that I work hard to achieve my goals and that I am the type to not quit when I face setbacks or any obstacles in the way. I also believe that my ability in anything can always be improved and that I shouldn't settle for the level I am at for anything. The last thing in the videos that applied to me was my belief that there are no shortcuts to success. I believe that in order to succeed in anything, you must have exceptional work ethic, extreme focus, and dedication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment