Saturday, September 24, 2016

Elements and Principles

     Taking pictures of these different objects was very fun for me. My girlfriend visited me for the Homecoming weekend and we went all over campus and Delaware State Park took pictures of different things in nature. It was a fun experience and I was happy to take time out of my day to actually appreciate the beauty in nature and art. I even made her participate and had uploaded some of her pictures as well. Honestly, I thought it was a tedious task to go around and take pictures of everything outside but I ended up enjoying it anyway.





http://s36.photobucket.com/user/Kofirashidowusu/library/AED%20200

1 comment:

  1. I like how you went out and had fun with this project as you were learning, I had a similar experience myself. I like how you chose the nature around you for the concepts of principles and elements. My favorite of the picture is how you represented lines within the leaf. I also think that some of your pictures could have been associated with other elements and principle such as your example for pattern could have also been texture for the flower.

    ReplyDelete